Raised-Panel Styling with Contrasting Finish Shades - or Your Choice of Finish!
The Tornado Worthington Foosball Table adds a touch of beauty and a sense of excitement to any room with its perfect combination of function and aesthetics.
This professional table features a medium density fiberboard cabinet with contrast color wood accents, rugged steel rods that won't bend or warp over time, commercial grade leg levelers, and patented foosballs that resist chips and dings for a smooth roll every time.
The Tornado Worthington Foosball Table is a professional table that is also available for home use. This lovely table has dual ball returns, heavy gauge rods, and Tornado's patented split bearings for ease of maintenance and professional play quality. Tornado Worthington Foosball Table numerous commercial features are intended to satisfy the aggressive foosball enthusiast, and its furniture design will blend in seamlessly with your home.
Our partners Champion Shuffleboard and Connelly Billiards have years of experience with beautifully crafted stained wood finishes. From that expertise, Tornado now offers a line of Foosball tables featuring furniture-quality craftsmanship and an attractive selection of stain shades. Fully American-built in our Richland Hills TX facility, stained by hand, and designed with the time-tested features that have made Tornado tables renowned for their enjoyable game play, these beautifully-constructed tables will provide years of reliable enjoyment. Whether alone, or matched with a combination of Champion Shuffleboard, Connelly Billiard and Dynamo Hockey tables, our crafted Tornado Foosball tables will make your game room a true showplace.
Tornado Foosball Tables are recognized among the world’s best. With our Crafted Tables line, we combine our patented play innovations with beautifully finished cabinets to complement a variety of preferences
Tornado Worthington Features
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with three-color Tornado logo.
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- Classic Style blonde-and-black goal counters
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.
Foosball Table Dimensions
- Length: 56” / 142 cm
- Width: 30” / 77 cm
- Height: 36” / 91 cm
- Weight: 285 lbs / 129 kg