1" Accuslate play surface
6" Solid wood rails
French-style fringed drop pockets
K66 rubber bumpers
Pearlized diamond inlays
The Reno pool table is sure to bring hours of fun to your whole family and complete the look of your game room with its classic style.
The new centerpiece of your game room is here with the Fat Cat Reno II Billiard Table! Maple veneers with a cherry finish give this pool table its signature look of a bygone era. French style drop pockets invoke a sense of tradition, the way a billiard table should look. With tapered legs that complement the traditional style, this table also fits nicely in more contemporary rooms. The legs feature levelers to ensure an even playing field. Completing the look, the playing surface is covered in a rich crimson cloth cover that can stand up to tough play and looks good doing it.
The Reno II features all the marks of quality found in a billiard table, but won’t break the bank. This is made evident with the Accuslate playing surface, just beneath the cloth cover. Accuslate gives you a smooth playing surface for years, as it is resistant to warping and costs just a fraction of slate table tops. Surrounding the playing surface are solid maple rails, featuring the classic white diamond inlays to assist in lining up your shots. These rails feature tough yet elastic K66 rubber bumpers, which will retain their bounce for years to come.
Each Reno II comes ready to play once assembly is complete, as all the accessories are included: a complete set of billiard balls, two 57” cue sticks, one resin triangle, two pieces of cue chalk and a rail brush. Prepare for fun that lasts for hours with the Fat Cat Reno II!
- Accuslate playing surface engineered to resist against warping
- 6" Solid wood rails with pearlized diamond inlays
- K66 rubber bumpers for elastic responsiveness
- French-style fringed drop pockets
- Classic style matches traditional and transitional decor seamlessly
- Seven year warranty on the Accuslate playing surface
- Includes two pieces of chalk, one resin triangle, two 57” cues, one rail brush, and once complete set of 2.25” billiard balls.