Elevate Your Game with the Brunswick Billiards Black Wolf PRO Pool Table
FREE DELIVERY AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
Looking for a stunning and high-performing billiards table to take your game to the next level? Look no further than the Brunswick Billiards Black Wolf PRO Pool Table. Combining modern style with rigorous engineering standards, this table is a true masterpiece.
One of the standout features of the Black Wolf PRO is its attractive and sturdy pedestal-style legs, which not only look great but also provide exceptional stability during gameplay. The leg stretcher and foot levelers further enhance the table's overall sturdiness and levelness, ensuring a consistent and enjoyable playing experience.
Available in 7', 8', or 9' sizes, with either pocket or gully options, the Black Wolf PRO can be tailored to your preferences and playing space. And with an optional Brunswick decal, you can further customize the table's appearance to suit your tastes.
To truly complete your billiards setup, we highly recommend pairing the Brunswick Billiards Black Wolf PRO Pool Table with the Brunswick Heritage Play Package. This comprehensive package includes everything you need for an amazing billiards experience, including high-quality cues, balls, racks, and more.
Built to last and designed to impress, the Brunswick Billiards Black Wolf PRO Pool Table is the perfect addition to any game room or entertainment space. So why wait? Elevate your game today with the Black Wolf PRO and Heritage Play Package from Brunswick Billiards.
Cloth samples are available, CONTACT US for yours today.
Benefits of Stain Brunswick Billiards Resistant Cloth
- Centennial Cloth is woven with 100% luxurious Merino wool weave imbedded with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector* that safeguards the cloth and table from occasional spills.
- At 23 oz. of fabric per linear yard vs. 19 oz. per linear yard from competitive brands, Centennial Cloth lasts up to 60% longer than competitive wool cloth.
- Centennial Cloth is built to withstand the rigorous use of both the beginning and advanced pool player.
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector is incorporated into the cloth fibers, protecting your investment without impacting play.
- Optimal speed-of-play is achieved through an exclusive 5-step finishing process, including vacuum decating. This process allows our cloth to be thicker while providing both durability and speed.
- Endorsed by BCA Hall of Fame Member and WPBA Professional Ewa Mataya Laurance.
Black Wolf PRO UNIQUE Features
- Brunswick Certified Premium 1" Slate
- High Performance™ Nut Plate Construction
- SuperSpeed® Cushion Rubber
- Round Rail Sights
- Optional Gully Return
- FREE DELIVERY AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
- Aprons: High Pressure Laminate over MDF
- Legs: High Pressure Laminate over MDF
- Rails: High Pressure Laminate over Solid Hardwood
- Base Frame: Solid Hardwood
Pool Table Measurements
7’ 89.25” x 51.25” (226.7 x 130.2 cm)
8' 101.25" x 57.25" (257.2 x 145.4 cm)
9' 113.25" x 63.25" (287.7 x 160.7 cm)
7' 47.38" x 22.75" (120.3 x 57.8 cm)
8' 59.38" x 28.75" (150.8 x 73 cm)
9' 71.38" x 34.75" (181.3 x 88.3 cm)
Weight for Drop Pocket Table:
7' 605 lbs* (274.4 kg)
8' 797 lbs* (361.5 kg)
9' 989 lbs* (448.6 kg)
Weight for Gully Table:
7' 635 lbs* (288.0 kg)
8' 827 lbs* (375.1 kg)
9' 1,019 lb* (462.2 kg)
7' 76" x 38" (193 x 96.5 cm)
8' 88" x 44" (224 x 112 cm)
9' 100" x 50" (254 x 127 cm)
- Slate Thickness: 1" (2.5 cm) Framed
- Floor to Top of Slate: 30.3" (76.8 cm)
- Floor to Top of Rails: 32" (81.3 cm)
- Brunswick Billiards ("Brunswick") hereby warrants that its billiards tables will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the table is owned by the original owner.
- Brunswick warrants that its cloth will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of installation. Friction marks on the cloth occur naturally over time with regular play and are therefore not covered by the terms of this Warranty. Brunswick warrants that its Centennial Cloth shall maintain reasonable stain resistance for one (1) year from the date of purchase as long as the product is owned by the original Owner. A stain is considered unreasonable if the liquid includes any traces of grease or if it is left on the cloth 20 minutes or longer.
BRUNSWICK ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most Brunswick Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and setup in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for Brunswick orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- Brunswick will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized Brunswick installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.