WKL 6000 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit By BREEZAIRE
The Breezaire WKL 6000 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit has an advanced cooling system of choice for standard applications up to 1500 cubic feet. A Breezaire WKL 6000 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit will keep your wines at the ideal temperature on a consistent basis. Breezaire WKL 6000 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit is equipped with the Sentry III+ control system, which has an easy-to-read LED display, digital temperature control, power outage and blocked airflow protection.
Breezaire WKL 6000 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit combines three essential qualities: cost effectiveness, ease of use, and painless installation. These factors are crucial, but the primary advantage is how well your wine is stored, maintained, and great for years.
All WKL model have a drain tube located in the base of the unit on the cold side.
Breezaire can install a drain fitting on the rear of the unit. (RDF Rear Drain Fitting)
The drain fitting is for removal of condensate. Connect a ½ inch I.D. vinyl hose to the fitting and route the hose to an approved drain. Ensure the ½ inch I.D. vinyl hose has an air break installed with in 2 to 10 inches from unit connection. A condensate pump is required if the vinyl drain hose has any vertical rise, significant horizontal or near horizontal run. Located on the lower left-hand side on the rear of the unit.
All BREEZAIRE cooling systems are specialized designs that create the kind of carefully controlled environment demanded by products that are highly sensitive to changes in temperature and humidity. They are not intended for use in standard refrigeration applications. For assistance in specifying the best system for your unique requirements and in creating the ideal storage environment, contact your authorized dealer.
WKL Series Wine Cellar Cooling Unit Sentry III+ Control System Features
- Large, easy to read, cool green display.
- Accurate, easy to adjust temperature set points with continuous display of cabinet temperature.
- Power outage protection
- Blocked airflow protection, which shuts down unit and protects wine in case of high temperatures caused by condenser blockage or fan failure.
- Controls temperature by enclosure (cellar) air sensors or optional bottle probe.
- Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source.
Breezaire WKL 6000 Cellar Cooling Unit Other Features
- All WKL model have a drain tube located in the base of the unit on the cold side
- Come with the electric cord out the front
- The WKL 6000 models are shipped from the factory with the unit configured with the cold air routed out the front
Breezaire WKL 6000 Specifications
- Model: WKL 6000
- Volume (max): 1500 cu.ft
- Electrical: 9.5 Amps
Dimensions (in): 16.25W x 22.00H x 22.25D
Weight: 101 lb.