Keep Your Wine Fine for Extended Periods of Time With BREEZAIRE WKL 1060 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
The Breezaire WKL 1060 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit is ideal for cooling wine cellars up to 140 cubic feet. A Breezaire WKL 1060 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit will keep your wines at the ideal temperature on a consistent basis. Breezaire WKL 1060 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit is equipped with the Sentry III+ control system, which has an easy-to-read LED display, digital temperature control, power outage and blocked airflow protection.
The Breezaire line is really extensive and comes in a variety of sizes, but they all use the same technologies that are set up ergonomically to assist you keep your wine fine for extended periods of time.
All WKL model have a drain tube located in the base of the unit on the cold side.
Breezaire can install a drain fitting on the rear of the unit. (RDF Rear Drain Fitting)
The drain fitting is for removal of condensate. Connect a ½ inch I.D. vinyl hose to the fitting and route the hose to an approved drain. Ensure the ½ inch I.D. vinyl hose has an air break installed with in 2 to 10 inches from unit connection. A condensate pump is required if the vinyl drain hose has any vertical rise, significant horizontal or near horizontal run. Located on the lower left-hand side on the rear of the unit.
All BREEZAIRE cooling systems are specialized designs that create the kind of carefully controlled environment demanded by products that are highly sensitive to changes in temperature and humidity. They are not intended for use in standard refrigeration applications. For assistance in specifying the best system for your unique requirements and in creating the ideal storage environment, contact your authorized dealer.
WKL Series Wine Cellar Cooling Unit Sentry III+ Control System Features
- Large, easy to read, cool green display.
- Accurate, easy to adjust temperature set points with continuous display of cabinet temperature.
- Power outage protection
- Blocked airflow protection, which shuts down unit and protects wine in case of high temperatures caused by condenser blockage or fan failure.
- Controls temperature by enclosure (cellar) air sensors or optional bottle probe.
- Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source.
WKL 1060 Other Features
- All WKL model have a drain tube located in the base of the unit on the cold side
- Come with the electric cord out the front
- With Electronic Controls
- LED Readout Digital Temperature Display
- Automatic Humidity Control
- Automatic Defrost System
- Rear Exhaust Direction
Wine Cellar Cooling Unit Specifications
- Model: WKL 1060
- Volume (max): 140 cu.ft.
- Electrical: 3 Amps
- dBA: 41
Dimensions (in): 14.25W x 13.25H x 16.38D
Weight: 45 lb.
Breezaire WKL Series Cellar Cooling Unit Modification & Upgrades
Breezaire WKL Series Cellar Cooling Unit Installation Instructions