The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine: The Ultimate Fitness Solution
The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine-GS348Q. Set to a 7-degree reversed pitch, the Series 7 allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine. User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter. For those exercises that demand free weight movement, Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine-GS348Q14-position gunrack with 17" extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking.
The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine-GS348Q works great with any bench for intense chest and shoulder routines. Add the optional Selectorized Lat Attachment for high and low cable exercises, lat pulldowns, triceps press downs, cable crossovers, and much more! The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine is the product of advanced biomechanical design, superior structural engineering, and meticulous quality standards. It is a collection of the best benefits the Smith Machine, Half-Cage, and Multi-station Gyms offer and it's backed by the best warranty in the industry.
Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine Special Features
- Precise 7° angle Smith Machine combined with 7° angle free weight barbell workout center
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 cross-member lock-out points
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions
- Large diameter Smith Bar is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs.
- Weight: 276 lbs.
- Dimensions: 66”L x 64”W(70” at bar) x 83”H