Set to a 7-degree reversed pitch, the Series 7 Smith Machine allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in traditional Smith Machines. User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter. For those exercises that demand freeweight movement, the 14-position gunrack with 17” extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking. Weight plates and collars optional
- Precise 7° angle Smith Machine combined with 7° angle freeweight barbell workout center
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions
- Large diameter Smith Bar is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs.
- Weight: 276 lbs.
- Dimensions: 66”L x 64”W(70” at bar) x 83”H
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty