Get Your Abs in Shape with the Body-Solid Semi-Recumbent Ab Bench-GAB300: Perfect for Beginners and Advanced Users
The Body-Solid Semi-Recumbent Ab Bench-GAB300 is an exceptional fitness equipment that caters to both novice and seasoned fitness enthusiasts. With its adaptable design, it can accommodate the changing fitness needs of users. If you're a beginner, the counterbalance option helps you get the hang of the exercise movement, allowing you to master it with ease. As you progress and your abdominal strength improves, you can ramp up the intensity of your workout by adding weights. The GAB300's design enables you to push your limits, limited only by your endurance and strength.
For those who are serious about sculpting their abs and obliques, the Body-Solid Semi-Recumbent Ab Bench-GAB300 is a perfect choice. When it's crunch time, this piece of equipment delivers a productive and challenging workout that can help you achieve six-pack abs and well-developed obliques. Trust your gut and invest in the best - the Body-Solid Semi-Recumbent Ab Bench-GAB300. Additionally, please note that the equipment is compatible with Olympic-style plates only, and weight plates are optional.
Semi-Recumbent Ab Bench Special Features
- 5-position seat, 5-position upper ab arm, and 4-position lower ab leg support adjust to accommodate any size user.
- Ergonomically positioned handles provide a natural, fluid, biomechanically correct motion.
- High-strength frame is constructed from 2" x 3" steel tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Compact design puts maximum functionality in a minimum required space.
- 2" foam cushions with DuraFirm™ upholstery assure a comfortable workout.
- Upper abdominal resistance is achieved with a lock-out feature.
- Lower abdominal counterbalance and resistance are achieved with a lock-out feature.
- Articulating foot support self-aligns for correct lower leg and ab crunch movement.
- Upright seating position provides easy access.
Weight: 88 lbs
Dimensions: 34”W x 69”L x 52”H