Train the way you move with the Powerline by Body-Solid PFT100 Functional Trainer
Designed to provide extraordinary performance, the PFT100 offers vertically adjustable pulleys that swivel smoothly through a 180-degree range of motion for unmatched workout versatility. The no-cable change design allows you to go from exercise to exercise quickly. The PFT100 features 20 different starting positions with 3.2” hole spacing.
- Featuring two 160 lb. weight stacks (upgradable to two 210 lb. stacks), the Powerline Functional Trainer offers convenient workouts for users of all fitness levels.
- Two adjustable nylon cable handles are also included with the unit allowing you instant access to a number of exercises including low and high cable crossovers, biceps curls, triceps pressdown, triceps extension, glute kickback, rows, delt raises, trunk twists and more!
- Add a bench or stability ball for even more workout variety and integrate press, fly and crunch movements.
- Providing true isolateral-based movements users can target a wide variety of muscles and goals including strength training, performance, flexibility and rehabilitation.
- The Powerline Functional Trainer also features a knurled chinning bar for perfect chin-ups, pull-ups, leg raises and more as well as integrated accessory bar storage.
- Includes two 160 lb. weight stack (two 210 lb. weight stacks available)
- Vertically adjustable pulleys
- Traveling pulleys swivel smoothly through 180-degree range of motion
- ½ to 1 weight ratio
- Chinning bar included
- Integrated accessory bar storage
- Warranty: Powerline 10 years on frame - 1 year on all other parts
- Dimensions: 42.3” D x 62.6” W x 83” H
- Dimensions Between Pulleys: 52”
- Product Weight: 476.3 lbs.