American Heritage Savannah Pool Table: The Original Farm Style Pool Table with Turn-of-the-Century Aesthetics
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
The Savannah is the original farm style pool table with turn of the century aesthetics. The authentic metal turnbuckles and elemental metal rings have an age-old furniture feel combining rustic and individual design elements. This pool table features recessed black hex bolt metal rail sights, a rustic Sable finish, and internal drop pockets.
Cloth samples are available, CONTACT US for yours today.
Savannah Pool Table Features
- Sable finish
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- Internal drop pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
- Black hex bolt metal rail sight
Pool Table Dimensions
7’ Pool Table
• Playing surface: 78” L x 39” W
• Overall dimension: 88.53”L x 49.53”W x 31.13”H, 283 lbs.
8’ Pool Table
• Playing surface: 88" L x 44" W
• Overall dimensions: 98.53”L x 54.53”W x 31.13”H, 298 lbs.
The American Heritage Savannah Pool Table comes in an elegant Sable finish and offers custom felt colors for a unique game room style. Personalize your table with bold colors or classic hues to match your decor. To view felt colors on actual tables you could CHECK HERE
Care and Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners
AMERICAN HERITAGE ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most American Heritage Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and set up in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for American Heritage orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- American Heritage will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized American Heritage installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.
Warranty: American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase of the original owner.