The Quest Shuffleboard: Industrial Modernized Rivet Aesthetic and Hybrid Excellence
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
The American Heritage Quest Shuffleboard Table features an industrial, modernized rivet aesthetic and structural metal sled legs. This shuffleboard features a popular playfield with climatic adjusters, metal and wood hybrid materials, and an abacus scoring system. Available in Glacier and Navajo finish options. This shuffleboard table is built to last, offering superior performance and a great playing experience every time. Its construction is designed to help ensure an even and smooth game play surface, whether you’re an experienced player or just starting out.
Quest Shuffleboard Table Features
- Navajo finish
- Durable metal sled legs
- Poplar playfield with climatic adjusters
- 20"W playfield size
- Includes: pucks, table cover, brush
- (12’): 148”L x 30”W 33”H / 734 lbs.
- (14’): 175.5”L 33”W x 33.25”H / 886 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners
AMERICAN HERITAGE ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most American Heritage Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and set up in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for American Heritage orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- American Heritage will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized American Heritage installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.
Warranty: American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase of the original owner.