Industrial Modern Rivet Aesthetic: The American Heritage Quest Billiard Table
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
The American Heritage Quest Pool Table features an industrial, modernized rivet aesthetic and structural metal sled legs. This billiard table features black round metal rail sights, metal and wood hybrid material selection, and internal drop pockets. This combination of design elements lends to the durability and longevity of the pool table. With durable construction and a modern design, you can enjoy this pool table for years to come.
Cloth samples are available, CONTACT US for yours today.
Quest Pool Table Features
- Navajo finish
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- Internal drop pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
- Black round metal rail sight
Pool Table Dimension
- Playing surface: 88" L x 44" W
- Overall dimensions: 101.16”L x 57.16”W x 31.50”H,
- Weight: 416 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners
The American Heritage Marietta Pool Table comes in an elegant Sierra finish and offers custom felt colors for a unique game room style. Personalize your table with bold colors or classic hues to match your decor. To view felt colors on actual tables you could CHECK HERE
AMERICAN HERITAGE ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most American Heritage Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and set up in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for American Heritage orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- American Heritage will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized American Heritage installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.
Warranty: American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase of the original owner.