The Milan Shuffleboard Table: A Spectacular High-End Experience
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
The American Heritage Milan Shuffleboard Table (Navajo) features a traditional, clean look, combined with unmatched construction principles to create a spectacular, high-end shuffleboard experience. By using a heavy-duty poplar playfield that is extra large at 20 inches wide by 2.5 inches high, we ensure fun family game play on a board that is meant to last. Polyurethane protects the beautiful poplar board from damage while a vertically staved Playfield ensures the boards stability through temperature change. The table’s undercarriage features climatic adjusters to help level the board properly under all circumstances. The American Heritage Milan Shuffleboard table offers an unparalleled level of craftsmanship and quality, delivering a board that is designed to last. Its combination of heavy-duty construction, a solid poplar playfield, and reinforced polyurethane coating ensures smooth, tournament-quality performance. Each board is also equipped with adjustable climate adjusters to provide superior stability in any environment.
Milan Shuffleboard Table Features
- Polymer Coated Playfield
- Climatic Adjusters
- Heavy duty, 20" wide x 2.5" high Poplar Playfield
- Vertically Staved Playfield with 23 Tongue and Groove Joints designed for superior Strength and Alignment
- Includes: pucks, table cover, brush
- (12’): 150.5“L x 32"W x 33.25"H / 643 lbs.
- (14’): 174.5“L x 32"W x 33.25"H / 749 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners
AMERICAN HERITAGE ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most American Heritage Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and set up in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for American Heritage orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- American Heritage will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized American Heritage installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.
Warranty: American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase of the original owner.