The Knoxville Shuffleboard: Modern Rustic Industrial Design with Acacia Wood
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
The Knoxville shuffleboard has a modern, rustic industrial design. The warm Acacia wood is urban yet modern paired with rough, matte black exposed hardware. This shuffleboard features a maple playfield with climatic adjusters, matte black metal elements, and an abacus scoring system. Featuring both durable materials and innovative design, the Knoxville Shuffleboard showcases quality craftsmanship and modern style. With adjustable playfield levels and a traditional scoring system, you can take the game of shuffleboard to a new level.
Knoxville Shuffleboard Features
- Acacia finish
- Matte black, exposed hardware accents
- Maple playfield with climatic adjusters
- Includes: pucks, table cover, brush
- Abacus scoring system
Dimensions: 151.5”L x 34”W x 33”H
Weight: 844 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners
AMERICAN HERITAGE ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most American Heritage Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and set up in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for American Heritage orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- American Heritage will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized American Heritage installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.
Warranty: American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase of the original owner.