The Abbey Shuffleboard: A Contemporary Elegance with Hybrid Design
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
The Annex billiard table is an edgy, stylish focal point in any game room. With ultra-modern aesthetics and functional simplicity your friends and family will enjoy this billiard table for years to come. This pool table features black matte diamond rail sights, robust construction, and internal drop pockets. Pair this billiard table with a dining conversion top for ultimate entertaining. Available in two finish options: Brushed Walnut Finish with matte black powder coated leg and Black Ash with matte black powder coated leg.
Cloth samples are available, CONTACT US for yours today.
Billiard Table Features
- 8’ pool table
- Modern design
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- Internal drop pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
Playing surface: 88"L x 44"W
Overall dimensions: 103”L x 59”W x 31”H
Weight: 162 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners
AMERICAN HERITAGE ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most American Heritage Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and set up in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for American Heritage orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- American Heritage will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized American Heritage installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.
Warranty: American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase of the original owner.