American Heritage Abbey Pool Table: Elevate Your Game Room with Style
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
The American Heritage Abbey Billiard Table, also known as the Abbey pool table, will elevate your game room to the next level. This contemporary design combines hybrid materials for an elegant, transitional look. The American Heritage Abbey Billiard Table features chrome hammered diamond rail sights, brushed stainless steel elements, and internal drop pockets. You can choose from Espresso or Antique Grey finish options for the American Heritage Abbey Billiard Table to match your style.
Cloth samples are available, CONTACT US for yours today.
Abbey Billiard Table Features
- Espresso or Antique Grey finish
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- Internal drop pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
Pool Table Deminsions
- Playing surface: 88" L x 44" W
- Overall dimensions: 101.25”L x 57.25”W x 32.38”H
- Weight: 295 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners
The American Heritage Abbey Pool Table comes in an elegant riverbank finish and offers custom felt colors for a unique game room style. Personalize your table with bold colors or classic hues to match your decor. To view felt colors on actual tables you could CHECK HERE
AMERICAN HERITAGE ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most American Heritage Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and set up in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for American Heritage orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- American Heritage will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized American Heritage installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.
Warranty: American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase of the original owner.