Brunswick Billiards Black Wolf PRO Pool Table
The Black Wolf Pro, a superb combination of modern styling and rigorous engineering standards, features attractive and sturdy pedestal-style legs, a leg stretcher and foot levelers. The Black Wolf Pro is available in 7', 8' or 9' with pocket or gully options. (Table is shown with optional Brunswick decal.)
Black Wolf PRO UNIQUE Features
- Brunswick Certified Premium 1" Slate
- High Performance™ Nut Plate Construction
- SuperSpeed® Cushion Rubber
- Round Rail Sights
- Optional Gully Return
- FREE DELIVERY AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
- Aprons: High Pressure Laminate over MDF
- Legs: High Pressure Laminate over MDF
- Rails: High Pressure Laminate over Solid Hardwood
- Base Frame: Solid Hardwood
Pool Table Measurements
7’ 89.25” x 51.25” (226.7 x 130.2 cm)
8' 101.25" x 57.25" (257.2 x 145.4 cm)
9' 113.25" x 63.25" (287.7 x 160.7 cm)
7' 47.38" x 22.75" (120.3 x 57.8 cm)
8' 59.38" x 28.75" (150.8 x 73 cm)
9' 71.38" x 34.75" (181.3 x 88.3 cm)
Weight for Drop Pocket Table:
7' 605 lbs* (274.4 kg)
8' 797 lbs* (361.5 kg)
9' 989 lbs* (448.6 kg)
Weight for Gully Table:
7' 635 lbs* (288.0 kg)
8' 827 lbs* (375.1 kg)
9' 1,019 lb* (462.2 kg)
7' 76" x 38" (193 x 96.5 cm)
8' 88" x 44" (224 x 112 cm)
9' 100" x 50" (254 x 127 cm)
- Slate Thickness: 1" (2.5 cm) Framed
- Floor to Top of Slate: 30.3" (76.8 cm)
- Floor to Top of Rails: 32" (81.3 cm)
Brunswick Billiards Black Wolf Pool Table Assembly Manual and Data Sheet
- Brunswick Billiards ("Brunswick") hereby warrants that its billiards tables will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the table is owned by the original owner.
- Brunswick warrants that its cloth will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of installation. Friction marks on the cloth occur naturally over time with regular play and are therefore not covered by the terms of this Warranty. Brunswick warrants that its Centennial Cloth shall maintain reasonable stain resistance for one (1) year from the date of purchase as long as the product is owned by the original Owner. A stain is considered unreasonable if the liquid includes any traces of grease or if it is left on the cloth 20 minutes or longer.
BRUNSWICK ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most Brunswick Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and setup in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for Brunswick orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- Brunswick will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized Brunswick installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.
*NOTICE*: Due to the high volume during the pandemic, select local installers may require an additional 1-3 weeks to deliver your table.