Brunswick Billiards Oakland II 8' Pool Table in Espresso Finish
FREE DELIVERY AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
The straight lines, simple design and heavy proportion of the Oakland II table are trademark characteristics of the Arts & Crafts style of furniture originally popular during the 1890's to 1910's. This distinct table features solid wood rails and leather pockets. Available in Espresso and Rustic Grey.
Cloth samples are available, CONTACT US for yours today.
Benefits of Stain Brunswick Billiards Resistant Cloth
- Centennial Cloth is woven with 100% luxurious Merino wool weave imbedded with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector* that safeguards the cloth and table from occasional spills.
- At 23 oz. of fabric per linear yard vs. 19 oz. per linear yard from competitive brands, Centennial Cloth lasts up to 60% longer than competitive wool cloth.
- Centennial Cloth is built to withstand the rigorous use of both the beginning and advanced pool player.
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector is incorporated into the cloth fibers, protecting your investment without impacting play.
- Optimal speed-of-play is achieved through an exclusive 5-step finishing process, including vacuum decating. This process allows our cloth to be thicker while providing both durability and speed.
- Endorsed by BCA Hall of Fame Member and WPBA Professional Ewa Mataya Laurance.
Oakland II Features
- Made from superior engineered wood with selected veneered hardwoods
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction, and state-of-the-art heavy gauge steel fastening systems for rock solid performance
- Finishes Available: Espresso and Rustic Grey
- Leg Options: Standard (as shown)
- Rail sights: Diamond-Shaped White Pearlized
- The Brunswick Heritage Play Package is the perfect complement to Oakland II 8 Foot Pool Table Espresso Finish
Pool Table Specifications
- SIZE : 8 ft.
- FINISH : Espresso
- POCKETS : Shield
- LEGS : As Shown
- SLATE : 1"
- COLOR : Cardinal Red
- CLOTH TYPE : Brunswick Stain-Resistant Cloth
- DINING TOP : None
Brunswick Billiards Oakland II Table Assembly Manual
Lifetime Warranty for Brunswick Billiards Oakland II 8 Foot Pool Table (Espresso):
- Brunswick Billiards ("Brunswick") hereby warrants that its billiards tables will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the table is owned by the original owner.
- Brunswick warrants that its cloth will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of installation. Friction marks on the cloth occur naturally over time with regular play and are therefore not covered by the terms of this Warranty. Brunswick warrants that its Centennial Cloth shall maintain reasonable stain resistance for one (1) year from the date of purchase as long as the product is owned by the original Owner. A stain is considered unreasonable if the liquid includes any traces of grease or if it is left on the cloth 20 minutes or longer.
BRUNSWICK ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most Brunswick Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and setup in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for Brunswick orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- Brunswick will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized Brunswick installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.