Body-Solid Dip Station-GDIP59
Build awesome shoulders, thicker delts, and killer triceps on our freestanding Body-Solid Dip Station-GDIP59. This upper body developer gets its stability from the wide and extended base that eliminates rocking. Body-Solid Dip Station-GDIP59 2”x3” heavy-gauge steel uprights are perfectly angled for all size users. Oversize 1 3/4” bars with extra-thick and slip-proof rubber grips provide excellent comfort and allow multiple hand grip positions. Ideal for home and commercial use.
Body-Solid is committed to designing quality gym equipment. Whether you are outfitting your home gym, commercial facility, office, or apartment facility Body-Solid has you covered. Body-Solid machines and equipment are designed to fit your everyday needs. Prioritizing easy-to-do workouts, easy-to-achieve results, and equipment that lasts.
Body-Solid GDIP59 Special Features
- Designed for shoulders, delts, and triceps exercises
- Use your own body weight for an intensive upper-body workout
- Sturdy and stable with a wide angled base
- 19-inch base distance and 21-inches end distance between handles
- 2- by 3-inch heavy-gauge steel mainframe
- Oversize 1 3/4” diameter dipping bars
- Slip-proof rubber grips
- Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Assembled Dimensions: 53”H x 38”L x 27”W
- Distance between dip handles 19” at base to 21” at end
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Dimensions: 53”H x 38”L x 27”W