A&L Furniture Amish Hickory End Table
A&L Furniture Amish Hickory End Table is made in the United States, and it has a large, comfortable seat. A&L Furniture Amish Hickory End Table an inspiring addition to any rustic room, whether you have a vacation cabin or just want to add to your rustic room. and it comes with Natural Hickory, Walnut Stain or Rustic Hickory beautiful finish.
A&L Furniture is known for its superior quality and long-lasting construction. It is made in the United States by Amish craftsmen. Its chairs, tables, and gliders, from the playroom to the patio, are built to last and feature classic designs that are truly timeless. So buy rustic staples that will bring you comfort for years to come. Amish-made furniture is the best way to get high-quality furniture. Amish craftsmen pay close attention to every detail, using hydraulic and pneumatic-powered woodworking tools and hand-selected wood for each piece of furniture, resulting in beautiful and timeless furniture. Amish woodworkers choose each piece of wood for its grain and other unique characteristics, which are highlighted to ensure that no two pieces of furniture are alike. Each piece of A and L's furniture is sure to become a treasured heirloom for your family, as it is handcrafted in the heart of Pennsylvania by these dedicated workers.
End Table Features
- The perfect accompaniment to your rocker or glider
- Made with real hickory sticks and rustic hickory slats
- Hickory sticks are steamed and hand bent to give each piece its own unique look & character
- Available in natural or walnut stain with polyurethane finish
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 20W x 15D x 20H in.
- Inside Seat Dimensions: 24L x 18W x 6H in.
- Backrest Height: 30H in.
- Backrest Width: From post to post is 19", slats is 12"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Glider Rocker Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.