The First Garlando Home Table With Top Glass
The Imperial Garlando Class Foosball Table with Glass Top first home Garlando foosball table with top glass. The balls remain inside the playfield area and cannot be lost or stolen. They are conveyed into the playfield by an external device and stay inside all the game long.
In Imperial Garlando Class Foosball Table with Glass Top Matches are quieter as the glass softens the game noises. The playfield stays cleaner longer.
Imperial Garlando Class Foosball Table with Glass Top is the model especially suitable for communities the playfield stays cleaner longer. Imperial Garlando Class Foosball Table with Glass Top Also available in the version with telescopic safety rods.
Imperial Garlando Class Foosball Table with Glass Top complies with the harmonized European rules EN on safety.
Class Foosball Table with Glass Top Features
- This table has been manufactured for indoor playing; do not leave it outdoors. Rain, snow, and high humidity may damage materials
- Clean your table periodically to eliminate dust and dirt
- For a table with a glass playfield, beware not to wet the card below, which could wave
- Garlando roller bearings do not require any lubrication
- For better protection from dust, the use of the protection cover is advised
- This foosball table is delivered partially assembled
- Heavy-duty thick MDF cabinet with melamine coating
- Square metal legs coated with anti-scratch silver powder varnish
- High-stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars coated with anti-rust chromium-plating
- Bars are fixed to the cabinet by nylon ball bearings
- The anti-rust stainless steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet improve game speed
- The playing field is a tempered non-reflective sanded glass
Foosball Table Specifications
- Cabinet length: 144cm
- Width: 76cm
- Width with solid rods: 125cm
- Width with telescopic rods: 110cm
- Height: 93,5*-96,5**cm
- Weight: 92Kg
- Packing: 156 x 80 x 40cm
Imperial Garlando Class Foosball Table with Glass Top Manuals
• Metal Legs
• Telescopic Rods
• Adjustable Foot Assembly Instructions
• Glass Assembly and Disassembling
• Assembly Instructions For Accessories