Bells of Steel Strongman Yoke - YOK-PR
Carry, squat, and press your way to strength and thickness with the B.o.S. Strongman Yoke.
The best strongman yoke in America!'
A top of the line strongman featuring a fully adjustable, extra thick cross piece and reinforced stress points. All of which helps to prevent bending, twisting, and shaking during as you carry up to 700lbs across your back.
The equal distribution of four weight pegs makes the super yoke well balanced. Our strongman yoke can transform into multiple tools allowing for more exercises per square foot in your gym space.
Exercises you can do with the strongman yoke
- Strongman yoke training – classic yoke set up to be carried across the back, overhead or in a Zercher.
- Yoke squat rack – add any of our three different jcup models and spotter arms to create a squat stand with safety arms
- Yoke push/pull sled – for an intense glute/hamstring workout, you can transform your yoke into a sled fr pushing and pulling movements. Just lower the extra thick cross piece to the appropriate height, add some plates and push the yoke, and the built-in skiis allow for a smooth movement.
- Yoke bench press – There is 2” hole spacing at the bottom and top and 1” through the middle that will help you fine-tune your positioning on your bench press for maximal performance.
- Yoke weight over the bar – raise the cross piece to 72,” and you have an excellent weight over bar implement using our B.o.S. sandbags
- Yoke Pull up station – raise the crosspiece and train your grip strength with super fat bar pull-ups.
What are the benefits of strongman yoke training?
- Increase time under tension
- Build core muscles
- Above max squat overload training
- Intense nervous system stimulus
- Excellent for mental toughness training
- Body awareness
- Balance improvement
- Black powder coat paint.
- 700lbs warrantied weight capacity.
- Assembled Dimensions 50.5 L x 50 W x 91 H inches 132lbs.
- 2.3 x 2.3 ” 12 gauge Tubing and 5/8″ holes.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 88.5 x 12.5 x 6 inches 136.4lbs.
- Jcups not included.
- Extra close 5/8” holes with 1″spacing through the bench & pull zone, 2” spacing above and below.