Bells of Steel EZ Curl Bar – 47″ - EZCR1
The Bells of Steel EZ Curl Bar helps you build perfect bicep peaks without straining your wrists and elbows.
- 1.1″ diameter
- 47.2″ length
- 22.5lbs weight
- Black phosphate finish
- Medium knurling
- Nickel-plated sleeves
Builds perfect bicep peaks without straining your wrists and elbows with the EZ Curl Bar.
- Are you tired of people not asking you which way’s the beach? Are your puny pipes preventing you from making a plethora of python puns? Well, my friend have I got a solution for you.
- Want to learn more about specialty bars? Then check out our article: Best Specialty Barbells for Strength Training.
Benefits of the EZ Curl Bar
- GRIP GALORE: With multiple grips to choose from, you’ll never have to worry about inertia straining your wrists and causing injury. Using the narrow and wide camber, you’ll be able to deploy many arm-building exercises for creating that perfect bicep peak or hitting your next triceps flex.
- COMPACT: Compared to a normal Olympic barbell, the EZ Curl Bar is much shorter. While it’s not rackable, the shorter length makes this bar useful in gyms with a smaller footprint or when using this bar during a fitness class with many participants.
- RUST-RESISTANT FINISH: The shaft of the EZ Curl Bar is coated with a rust-resistant black phosphate finish. Not only does this black-silver combo give the look of a premium bar, it helps minimize the build-up of rust — the main drawback of our bare-steel Barenaked Powerlifting Bar.
|22.5lbs / 10.2kg
|1.1" / 28mm
|47.2″ / 1,200mm
|Loadable Sleeve Length
|7.2″ / 182mm
|300lbs / 136kg
|Limited Lifetime Warranty