Bells of Steel Bumper Plates Dead Bounce Conflict Lb - CON-BP
These heavy duty, coloured commercial grade lb bumper plates have a thick steel bearing insert rings with a 3 anchor point system to prevent common bumper breakdowns. Our top of the line bumpers are ideal for home and commercial use, at an excellent price.
Commercial-grade quality, at a home gym.
You train hard and your equipment should be able to go the distance, too. Our dead bounce bumper plates will keep you — and your equipment — safe by giving you the peace of mind to bail from a lift, while preserving your flooring. Ideal for recreational and competitive lifters alike who don’t want to break the bank!
The Benefits of Dead Bounce Bumper Plates
- Most lower-quality bumper plates use old recycled tires which retain much of their stinky rubber smell. Our bumper plates are made from brand-new, high-quality virgin rubber to keep your gym smelling fresh.
- Our plates are designed to survive being dropped repeatedly. The rubber build is much thicker than just a coating and the hubs are thick stainless steel insert rings with a 3-anchor point system. This design locks in the centre hub, making them durable enough for competitive weightlifting gyms.
- Regular metal plates will cause more wear and tear on your equipment and flooring. Our bumper plates will add mileage to your barbell and platform by absorbing some of the impact while reducing noise, too.
- Cheap bumpers can be up to 10% off the claimed weight, causing you to put the wrong weight on the bar. Our bumper plates are accurate to +/- 1% of the claimed weight. No more second-guessing what’s on the bar — ever.
- Inferior 45-pound plates are 3.75 inches wide, which can limit your strength by crowding the bar. Our 45-pound plates are no wider than 3.15 inches, letting you comfortably load up to 440 pounds on the bar with room to spare. Never worry about bumper plates limiting your strength gains ever again.
- Standard steel plates come in a variety of non-standardized diameters, so if you are doing any exercises pulling from the floor, such as deadlifts, or cleans, unless you have 45lb plates on each side you will be pulling from a deficit. Bumper plates are the same diameter regardless of their weight, so you can keep your training consistent.
- If you hesitate to dump a bad lift because you’re afraid of damaging your floor or equipment, you could get seriously hurt. Bumper plates give you peace of mind by taking any worry about damage completely out of the equation. They’re also the most frequently used for performing the Olympic Lifts – the snatch, clean and jerk — as well as supplementary movements such as power cleans and jerks. If these plates aren’t your thing, then be sure to check out our entire weight plate collection.
|450mm – IWF Standard
|+/- 1% of claimed weight
|Warranty 90 days
|10lb & 15lb
|Warranty 1 year
|25lb, 35lb, 45lb