Bells of Steel Berserker Press - BRK-RA
Versatile, heavy-duty, and super cool looking. The Berserker is a combination Viking press, car deadlift, and rickshaw — a veritable one-stop-shop for Strongman and Strongwoman training.
- 3 equipment options in one
- Fixed and rotating handle options
- Fits Olympic barbells
- Usable as an attachment or standalone
- Easily attaches • 52.9lbs (24kg) weight
- Black powder coat
- Sturdy steel build
Channel your inner Berserker and conquer your strength training goals.
- Yeah, it’s tough, but so are you. Smooth sailing never made skilled sailors makes for lame stories anyway.
- Versatile and easy to set up so you can save that energy for the workout ahead.
Benefits of the Berserker Press
- 3-IN-1 DESIGN. The Berserker combines the Viking Press, Rickshaw, and Car Deadlift for three (plus) intense exercises in one convenient piece of equipment. Choose between the fixed outer handles and rotating inner handles to target different muscle groups. You’ll be able to move between exercises quickly and efficiently, AND your budget will thank you for buying one piece of equipment instead of three. Did you know the Berserkers were known not only for their incredible feats of strength in battle, but also for their unstoppable budget shopper skills? It’s on the internet now, so it must be true!
- SPACE EFFICIENCY. The hardest part of Strong(wo)man training is storing all the massive equipment. Fine… the Wheel of Pain is no picnic, either… but with this space-saving solution, you can finally fit your car in the garage buy more gear for yourself!
- SIMPLE SETUP. While the unconventional movements are what makes Strong(wo)man great, they’re notoriously painful to set up in a home or garage gym — especially the Viking Press. But fear not, my fellow Berserkers! This innovative design makes the set up process easy for even the most inexperienced warriors. No more struggles with heavy weights, awkward angles, or PRs in creating new curse words. We’ll raise a horn to that.
|Bells of Steel