Bells of Steel 60mm Seal Row Pad - SEAL-PAD-RA
4 interest-free payments of $35 bi-weekly with Affirm. Learn more
The 60 mm Seal Row Pad mounts to your rack, perfect for blasting your lats while supporting your back!
Compatible with our Original Series racks, and any racks that have 2.3″ x 2.3″ (60mm x 60mm) uprights with 5/8″ holes.
- 7 angle options
- Quick install
- 500lb capacity
- Compact storage
- 2.25″ thick pad
- Black power coat
- Ships unassembled
Minimize lower back fatigue, so you can finally push your back muscles to their limit!
- Since the dawn of the barbell, lower back fatigue has crushed every uprising of the Bent-Over-Row… but a hero has emerged to defeat this mortal enemy.
- Deploy the 60 mm Seal Row Pad to minimize lower back fatigue, so you can take your lats to the limit (and achieve eternal glory).
Benefits of the 60 mm Seal Row Pad
MINIMIZE LOW BACK FATIGUE
- Bent-over-rows are great at working your major back muscles, but rarely do lifters actually push their lats to the limit. While approaching those final reps, it’s common for form breakdown to end your set early (unless you’re willing to go full-Quasimodo). But with the 60 mm Seal Row Pad, you can comfortably rest your chest against the pad and minimize your lumbar limitations. This means you can grind out more reps for that glorious lat pump whether your preferred implement is a barbell, dumbbell or church bell kettlebell.
FAST & EASY SETUP
- The seal row is an amazing exercise to target your lats with zero lower back strain. It’s also an amazing pain in the you-know-what to set up. By using about 99% of your home gym equipment and your entire knowledge of structural engineering, you too can build a semi-functioning, rickety surface to perform seal rows for only a few sets. Orrrrr, you can just mount our 60 mm Seal Row Pad to your 2.3″x 2.3″ upright with 5/8″ holes and in less than 30 seconds, you’ve got low-back-friendly exercises at your fingertips — no unnecessary equipment (or engineering degree) required.
ROWS, CURLS, FLIES & MORE
- Just like our Hydra Seal Row Pad, the 60 mm Seal Row Pad was designed specifically for chest-supported rows but it’s far from a one-trick pony. Spider & incline curls, chest flies, incline bench, and even hip thrusts are possible with this nifty rack attachment. But the versatility doesn’t stop there. It also acts as a standing desk, coffee nook, and diaper-changing station — just don’t forget those baby wipes.
|Bells of Steel
|Selector Wheel Depth
|Selector Wheel Angles
|Black Powder Coat
|Total Weight Capacity