Bells of Steel 6-IN-1 Soft Plyo Box - F-PLYO
Two interlocking soft foam plyo boxes that give you six different plyo heights — where versatility and happy shins live in perfect harmony.
Save your shins and maximize your floor space with 6 different plyo heights in one foam box!
- Say NO to bloody shins and wasted floor space, and say YES to your new favorite plyo box.
- Our three-sided dense and durable foam plyo box comes with a built-in compartment for a smaller, three-sided thick foam squat box. The tough, synthetic leather covering keeps the box in prime shape and ready for years of faithful service.
- Each foam plyo box is shaped like a rectangle, so it gives you three different heights in one space-saving setup.
Benefits of the 6-in-1 Soft Foam Plyo Box
- The Bells of Steel six in one Plyo box has an interlocking box system that makes it easy to store and takes up minimal space in your gym. Simply use the handle on the smaller inner box to lift out the hidden squat and plyo box.
- Once this inner box is removed, you can use the smaller, dense foam box for box squats as well as a smaller plyo box work. After you are finished with the smaller box, reinsert it into its hole and voilà — now you have an elite foam plyo box that won’t wreck your shins if you miss your landing.
- Develops fast-twitch fibers: The goal of plyometrics is to maximize muscle contraction, quickly, which essentially means that a byproduct of plyometric training is that you will develop power. Plyometric training can strengthen fast-twitch fibers and increase the ratio of fast-twitch fibers to slow-twitch in your body.
- Increases the strength of tendons: Which means fewer injuries. Plyometrics strengthens the tendons and improves their elasticity by placing stress on them in a controlled setting. Numerous studies support the use of plyometric to reduce ACL injury risk.
|Outer Box Dimensions
|20" x 24" x 30"
|Outer Box Weight
|Inner Box Dimensions
|14" x 16" x 18"
|Inner Box Weight
|Strap Handle Length
|Box Wall Thickness