Experience Beach House Vacation Vibes with the Port Royal Pool Table
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
The Port Royal is designed to give you those beach house vacation vibes every time you enter your game room. With fresh clean lines, and simple forms; the white wash oak wood grain finish provides a contemporary design that can be relaxing and casual or staged as a formal, versatile piece in your home. Pair this billiard table with a dining conversion top for ultimate entertaining. This pool table features brushed satin brass diamond rail sights, elegant construction, and internal drop pockets. For an enhanced play experience, the Port Royal has superior durability and precision playability. Its solid hardwood construction and K-66 cushion rubber deliver accurate ball response while its 100% gum rubber cloth provides consistent English. Enjoy a premium billiard experience with the Port Royal.
Cloth samples are available, CONTACT US for yours today.
Port Royal Billiard Table Features
- 8’ pool table
- Contemporary coastal design
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- Internal drop pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
Playing surface: 88"L x 44"W
Overall dimensions: 103”L x 59”W x 31”H,
Weight: 210 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners
AMERICAN HERITAGE ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most American Heritage Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and set up in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for American Heritage orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- American Heritage will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized American Heritage installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.
Warranty: American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase of the original owner.