American Heritage Austin Billiard Table: Exquisite Design and Premium Features
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
The Austin has intricately tapered legs, solid wood corners, and a routed, arched cabinet. This billiard table features white molded pearlized diamond rail sights, deep Riverbank finish, and black leather pockets.
Cloth samples are available, CONTACT US for yours today.
Austin Pool Table Features
- Riverbank finish
- Black leather pockets
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- External basket shield pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
Pool Table Dimension
7’ Pool Table
• Playing surface: 78”L x 39” W
• Overall dimensions: 88"L x49"W x 32.5"H, 214 lbs.
8’ Pool Table
• Playing surface: 88" L x 44" W
• Overall dimensions: 98"L x54"W x 32.5"H, 224 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners
The American Heritage Austin pool table comes in an elegant riverbank finish and offers custom felt colors for a unique game room style. Personalize your table with bold colors or classic hues to match your decor. To view felt colors on actual tables you could CHECK HERE
AMERICAN HERITAGE ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most American Heritage Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and set up in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for American Heritage orders:
- The Game Room Plus will process your order on the same day it is placed.
- American Heritage will take over, fulfilling the order and getting it ready to be shipped (Lead Time: 5-10 business days.)
- Table is shipped to an authorized American Heritage installer (Lead Time: 4-10 business days.)
- Finally, the installer will contact you to organize the date and time of delivery and setup.
Warranty: American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase of the original owner.