Allavino 63" Dual Zone 554 Bottle Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator
Made up of two single zone wine refrigerators with opposite hinged doors, the Allavino Vite II BF 2X-YHWR305-1S20 / BF 2X-YHWR305-1S20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 554 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino.
Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Control
The Allavino BF 2X-YHWR305-1S20 / BF 2X-YHWR305-1S20 has a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, so it can be set low enough to store white wine at serving temperature and high enough for long term storage of red wine. For your convenience, the temperature is displayed on lighted digital displays that can easily be viewed through the glass without needing to open the door, and user-friendly push button controls make it easy to control the settings or turn on the cool blue LED lighting.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves
Safely store up to 554 standard sized wine bottles on the 2X-YHWR305-1S20's extra thick hardwood shelves, which each glide-out on ball bearing tracks for easy access. 18 shelves hold up to 28 standard bottles each, while the 2 bottom shelves can hold larger diameter bottles or up to 25 standard bottles. These shelves are adjustable in 1-1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, though this may affect your overall bottle storage capacity.
To provide additional cooling and reduce the initial cool down time by 50%, this wine cellar features an internal fan that circulates air throughout the cabinet. This fan helps to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves, and creates a frost-free environment that does not require defrosting.
Blue LED Interior Lights
Unlike other wine refrigerators, which may use incandescent bulbs that create harmful hot spots that could affect your wine, the BF 2X-YHWR305-1S20 / BF 2X-YHWR305-1S20 uses cool blue LED lighting to beautifully and safely illuminate the interior. Because these lights emit much less heat, they can be left on to show off your collection, or be set to turn on only when the door is opened.
Tinted Glass Doors with Locks
Keep harmful light away from your wine while enjoying a spectacular view of every bottle, thanks to UV-protected glass doors that are frost and condensation-free. Worried about teenagers or room mates having easy access to your wine? These doors feature built-in key locks with two keys, taking one more worry off your mind.
Allavino Vite II BF 2X-YHWR305-1S20 / BF 2X-YHWR305-1S20 Highlights
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual Temperature Zone - Store both red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
Weight and Dimensions
Depth: 27-1/2" (29-1/4" w/Handle)
Unit Weight: 650 lbs. (2 units - 325.0 lbs. each)
Shipping Weight: 753 lbs. (2 units - 376.5 lbs. each)
Built-in Capable: No
Security Lock: Yes
Multiple / Dual Zone: Yes
Beverage Center: No
Cabinet Color: / Material Black
ADA Compliant: No
Commercial Use: Yes
Outdoor Use: No
Energy Star Rated: No
Wine Bottle Count: Up to 554 Bottles
Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
Defrost System: Auto
Front Ventilation: No
Type: Wood Presentation
Number of Shelves: 20
Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies): Yes
Bottles per Shelf: 28
Compartments (Distinct Zones): 2
Lighting: Blue LED
Number of Doors: 2
Color / Material Stainless Steel Frame
Door Handle Towel Bar
Field Reversible No
Accepts Custom Panel No
Tinted / UV Protective Yes